Friday, April 12, 2013

Congratulations Gary, You're the Winner of Big Brother Canada!

I don't like Gary, but as a classy guy I'd like to be among the first to congratulate him on winning Big Brother Canada, Season 1. Congratulations Gary!



"But wait!" you say, "The show's not over yet!" Yeah, it actually is. Before Gary was evicted I thought the producers were rigging it so that he won and when he was evicted I thought I must have been wrong. Yeah, I should have stuck with my gut.

"But... but Canada gets to vote!" Yeah, about that. #1 Who the fuck do you think Canada is going to vote for? Everyone loves the guy for reasons that escape me. People are so fucking stupid. I can not believe I'm the same species as you people. Now I know how Liza felt when she talked about being smarter than all the other houseguests. Except for me it's THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY! #2 Even if they didn't vote him back in the producers would just say that he got the most votes and put him back in anyway.

I feel bad for the other 14 houseguests who thought they were playing an honest game, what a waste of their time. I hope they all manage to make the best of it. I feel especially bad for Andrew who thought he was going to actually be able to evict this childish moron and have him stay gone. What a fuckin joke this show is... Makes me want to vomit that the worst Big Brother of them all is the Canadian version.

This show makes a North Korean election look like a model of transparency. I'm going to finish this season even though I know the result and then I'm done with Big Brother Canada. I don't want to support a show this fuckin sleazy. If I did I'd watch Real Housewives of Vancouver.

Fuck you BBCan producers, fuck you up your stupid asses.

No comments:

Rate This Post