Friday, March 29, 2013

5 Things to Do While the Feeds Are Down

Well, the feeds are down and there's nothing we can do about it short of armed insurrection so I decided as a public service I'd give all you big brother fans some suggestions on stuff to do while we wait for Sunday's episode.

#1 Rewatch the episodes.

No, I don't work for Slice, but if any of you wanted to re-watch any of the previous episodes you can do so on Youtube... God bless Youtube!




#2 Rewatch the episodes of After Dark.

I rewatched the first episode just to relive what it was like when the house was much more full than it is now. It might be nice to take some time to see how we got to where we are now. Once again Youtube saves the day.




#3 Make Bacon Gravy

Ok, this one doesn't have anything to do with Big Brother I just thought it would be fun,




#4 Check out Rob Has a Podcast's Big Brother Canada episodes

For those of you who haven't listened RHAP is a great reality TV podcast done by former Survivor castaway Rob Cesternino.




#5 Explore Tom Plant Rules!

Ok, a little shameless self promotion never hurt anyone right? :D For those of you who've never been here before or have but only to check out a single post there is a lot going on here. Though TPR is first and foremost a Tom fan blog I do post about other Big Brother topics as well, and as Tom's eviction moves further into the past it'll become even more a BBCentric blog. Check out the tags to the right to read what I've said about your favorite houseguest, or have a laugh with my Big Brother Canada on Facebook series. Like us on Facebook and share your favorite posts with your friends. And each post has a comment section so feel free to agree with me or to let me have it!

No comments:

Rate This Post