Friday, March 22, 2013

BBCanadaInsider.com Interviews Tom

Original Link: http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/2013/03/bbcan-eviction-interview-with-tom-plant.html
So, I mean, how is it feeling looking back now on the last week and knowing the whole time that you got played by Emmett, Alec, Peter, everyone was in on evicting you the entire week, and specifically secured the votes, and then orchestrated everyone lying to you until you left?
Honestly, Brendan, I don't think I would have been able to save myself. Umm, they had the votes and they got me, they hands down got me. It was a very big, strong move, and you know what, I can.. I can admit when I'm beat, and they got me good, so hats off to them. Good job, I don't think I would have been able to stop it.Their plans were in motion. Had I won the power of veto that's the only way I would have been safe.
Why did you waste so much energy trying to evict Suzette during your reign as HoH. I knew she nominated you on a whim week one, and called you a redneck, but strategically did you not see bigger threats in the house?
Honestly, umm, Suzette in the house was a big threat to me because she was, not only a ticking time bomb, she wasn't loyal to any side, like Gary. She's a person that will align with anyone to get herself through the week. To me that's a threat, because that's a vote. I'm okay with people in alliances, and strong players because, at that time of the game I thought I had a strong alliance. I went for single people who would jump from alliance to alliance, I wanted to target those people to protect myself in the game because for sure if Suzette got power again she would put up Emmett and I. I knew she would do it again, I had a feeling so the house was really pushing for Suzette to leave, and I thought it was the easiest thing to do.

No comments:

Rate This Post