Friday, March 22, 2013

Tom's Post Eviction Conference Call (Courtesy BigBrotherDaily.com)

Original Link: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/tominterview.html
bigbrotherdaily.com: In terms of your gameplay, what do you think were some of your biggest strengths and weaknesses?
Tom: I will start with the weaknesses. I think having trust in people, and giving people my word and expecting it back was a huge weakness. I thought that just because I was being honest and playing with integrity, I thought people would give me the same respect in return which they did not. So I should have had a little bit more radar control with the lies and just the disrespect that people returned to me. Now as far as strengths go, I was on the block within minutes of coming into the house, so I had to show that I could win a competition. I am very competitive, and I sort of just rolled with it. You know, I did win 2 POVs and an HOH in the 30 days that I was there, so I definitely walked out the door as a strong competitor that people were scared of, and that makes me happy.
bigbrotherdaily.com: Had you have stayed, do you believe that the events of this past week would have hurt your relationship with Emmett moving forward in the game, or would you still have wanted to go to the end with him?
Tom: Yeah, you know, the events of the last week were really really tough, they were really hard on me. I would have had for sure stuck with Emmett till the end of the game, no hesitation, no doubts. It would have been Em and Tom till the end, and I truly feel that way.
cartermatt.com: You were obviously getting closer to Liza. Do you think your game plan had started to shift, almost to the point that, had both of you guys found a way to stay in the house, you would have taken Liza to the Final 2 over Emmett?
Tom: Honestly man, I would have stuck with Emmett until the end of the game. That's something I told Liza. The feelings I had for her were and are 100% real, but Emmett was my bromance. Emmett and I, we would have went Final 2 and that was the plan.
xoxojes.com: By now you're aware that the other members of your Quattro alliance were behind your eviction. Did you have your suspicions that they were planning on getting you out before Gary put you on the block?
Tom: I honestly had no idea. I was totally blindsided. I thought that, regardless of what happened in the house, that Quattro would have my back. The move in which I was told, was to get Liza out of the game and the only way that they could ensure her leaving was to have me on the block. It was a lose-lose situation for me. I had really no idea and Alec and Peter did a really good job at lying to my face about the whole situation, so I had no idea.
cartermatt.com: Last night, they really told a lot of the story about Alec in the shower. Going into that, were you just in the mindset that this is just a guy and this is a joke that I would pull in a locker room sort of situation? It didn't seem like you wanted him to have that sort of strong emotional reaction to it.
Tom: Totally, man. It was just for me, it was messing around with one of my boys. I wanted to have fun and joke around. When it seriously offended him personally, it tore me up. It felt like I just hit my little brother or something. It was really hard for me how he reacted. It was very unfortunate. I don't think it had a true role in him evicting me. I think that was the plan the whole time, to get strong players out of the game. At the same time, I think you know what, if you walk around half naked throughout the whole show and you present yourself in that manner, you're susceptible to a little pranking. I feel bad doing it on a personal level, but I don't regret doing that if it makes sense.

No comments:

Rate This Post