Friday, March 22, 2013

Tom and Liza on The Morning Show

This is what all you fuckin haters out there have been waiting for like the salivating dogs that you are. (Classic Krusty the Clown reference)

Tom suffering.

It's clear since he's been evicted he's discovered how the brainless masses out there think of him. I hope you enjoy it because quite frankly you haters make me sick...


Original Video- More videos at TinyPic

I also love how the host just couldn't resist telling Tom everyone hates him. (Which isn't true, I'm not the only Tom fan out there, we may be in the minority but we're there.) Oh bitch, you couldn't tell from the look on his face he already had a clue about that? Better to be sure to crush him on national TV again though just to be sure... Who cares right, he's only a TV show character!

I hope at some point Tom finds this site and sees that not everyone hates him. As much as I personally would like to see him go on Twitter like the other evicted houseguests I dunno if that would be good for him, given the hatred of the pea brains out there. But if he does you can rest assured I'll be letting him know that he was appreciated by some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MANY PEOPLE LOVE TOM! The host sucks and doesn't know what she's talking about.

Rate This Post