Sunday, March 24, 2013

Future Spoiler Handling + Current Week Spoilers


Since I know there are people out there who don't like to know what's going to happen before it does I've decided to redact future spoilers so that you have to highlight the text in order to see them.

Example: The New HoH is: *******ANEAL!*******

So when you highlight the text with your mouse you'll see the new HoH in this example case is Aneal.

For those of you who, like me, enjoy spoilers you can find posts containingn them by clicking the Spoilers tag in the right sidebar. To preserve the spoilers unlike normal posts where I tag every houseguest I talk about Spoiler posts will ONLY have the Spoilers tag.

Now, to test this bad boy out the current week's info is as follows.

HoH: ******* Alec *******
Nominees: ******* Suzette (Target) + AJ (Pawn) *******
POV Winner: ******* Emmett (Does not plan to use) *******

No comments:

Rate This Post