Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Legend That is Dan Gheesling

I'm a Big Brother n00b, I started watching because one of the current houseguests (Andrew) is a distant acquaintance of mine (He works at my former job)

My first Big Brother experience was channel surfing and stumbling upon the insanely hot, delicious Rachel Reilly. As a guy with a thing for voluptuous Redheads let's just say that she got my attention.

Sorry, what was I saying?
Anyway, as a result I'm not really up on Big Brother history. I don't like watching early Big Brother because the video quality was so shitty back then, so I figured I'd start with the most recent season. While I was stumbling through some BB14 Google results I came upon a series of youtube videos showing all of Dan Gheesling's biggest moments from Season 14. As all of you who watch Big Brother Canada know Dan had appeared on an early episode but I had no idea who he was.

Holy fuck do I know who he is now. I can't say he's the best player in Big Brother history, but I can't imagine anyone being better at just bald face lying to people so many times, and they know they can't trust him but somehow he makes them anyway. It's so surreal. And then the videos got to The Funeral... Wow... I mean, damn. While I like the majority of players on Big Brother Canada none of them, not even my favorite Peter or the subject of this blog: Tom can hold a candle to this guy. They aren't worthy of carrying this guy's jock strap. (Sorry Tom, still love ya bro!)

Dan Conjures the Funeral.
It so pissed me off that that snotty little Ian punk ended up winning the season. What a bunch of sore-loser asshole jurors. I thought for sure with all the defending Dan's actions Britney did that she would have voted for Dan, but in the end nah let's vote for Nerd Nerguson...

Anyway, if you're a Big Brother fan who hasn't seen this yet for some reason or a n00b like me get comfy and ENJOY. I'll give you a warning I didn't get though, once you've watched this you'll probably have watched the best ever Big Brother player playing his best ever game. (Like I said he got totally robbed) It's all downhill from here.


No comments:

Rate This Post