Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hello Jojo342!

So I'm checking the stats for the site when I see a new in link from livejournal. I haven't seen this one before so I follow it back to a site that had so many animated gifs it almost gave me a seizure and find this prize in the comments.
Jojo342
http://tomplantrules.blogspot.ca/
I came across this by looking at Tom's twitter mentions and I am fucking D.Y.I.N.G. I seriously cannot. What kind of repressed homosexual makes a Tom fan blog I don't even know.
Good thing all the Tom haters out there are so against bullying or I might have thought Jojo342 was trying to insult me. Then this genius chooses to highlight this quote of ALL quotes from my blog.
Oh, and I want to address any assholes out there who think I hate Gary cuz he's gay: One of my best friends is Gay, and I showed him a video of Gary and even HE hated him.
dying this blog is my life force right now.
Then the rest of the idiots there agree I must be a homophobe because I hate Gary. Totally ignoring the fact I like Aneal, who is also gay, and even said my favorite non-Tom moment was from Aneal. But yeah, I'm a homophobe.

But the more important thing is did you guys catch the delicious irony there? Jojo342 attempts to insult me by claiming that I'm a homosexual, implying that if I was it would somehow be a bad thing, and then in the next sentence criticizes me because I'm supposedly a homophobe...

When I read this I actually stood up from my computer desk and slow clapped...

See I criticized animated gifs before and now I'm using one,
showing Jojo342-like intelligence!
This level of stupid you just don't see every day folks! So I'd like to congratulate Jojo342 and their compatriots for helping me demonstrate just how fucking moronic the anti Tom crowd is. Well done people, and keep up the dumb as shit work!

No comments:

Rate This Post