Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gary's HoH Reign So Far...

Since Gary won HoH he's changed his mind on who he's going to nominate a grand total of 6,417,969 times. I think he's so confused he's even thrown his own name out there a couple of times because he's so used to being on the block.

Now it seems that Topaz, who I'm beginning to loathe as most people loathe Liza, has called in her Secret Wedding alliance with Gary to basically become Emmett to his Jillian. Got that? Me neither.

The current smart money seems to be on Tom and Liza going on the block, however Gary, unlike Topaz, has some morals and has seemed hesitant to nominate Tom because of the deal they made last week. I wonder if people would turn on Gary if he broke his word with Tom just like they would have hated Tom if he broke his word on Gary... NAH! Cuz everyone hates Tom and loves Gary so it's OK for Gary to be evil...

If Liza does end up going on the block and going home I think it would be hilarious that after all the bitching and moaning about Emmett cheating to win HoH the person he wanted gone ends up going anyway. LOLS.

I did like Gary's Godfatheresque meeting one on one with all of the houseguests to get their opinion. Until Topaz started pulling the strings he was displaying classic Picard style command techniques.

Elsewhere in the BBCan house Peter is reportedly crestfallen because apparently Topaz has convinced him that Liza was just using him. Topaz doesn't give a fuck about Peter, Topaz is so stupid she doesn't even give a fuck about Topaz, Topaz gives a fuck about Gary.
From JokersUpdates
Peter "Basically you're telling me Liza is using me, it happens to me in my normal life" his face was horrible, fallen.
Topaz told Peter "I think you're in a secret alliance with Liza, you don't think we see you sneaking off with her?"
Peter saying "I'm stupid, a loser" after talking to Topaz & Alec. Alec told him no one trusts him anymore.
Peter "Liza used me, I told her I've only had sex w/ one girl in my whole life, she talked intellectual w/ me. I feel played"
Gary: "Liza is a snake bitch, can't believe she's doing this to Peter, he's so sweet will find a nice girl"
Topaz is saying Peter is on board & knows Liza is untrustworthy. He feels so bad, went to DR & wanted to leave, smash things.
Peter told Topaz: "I'm always the friend, girls just use me after they break up with their boyfriend, then they get a new one"
Topaz saying how defeated Peter feels about Liza. The one girl he slept with, was a spray tanning girl too & she cheated on him.
I'm hoping (Praying really) that this is just Peter trying to get sympathy and that he's really Ok, he's my favorite person in the BBCan house. (Even though this blog is named after Tom) But I know that nothing on this planet can fuck a man's mind worse than a woman. Fuck PTSD try PMSD. Still, I haven't seen or heard Liza do anything to him, and she did admit in the privacy of the Diary room, where she'd have little reason to lie, that she thought Peter was one of the most interesting people she'd ever met... Hope springs eternal Peter's heart isn't really broken. This is why I was worried about him before.

No comments:

Rate This Post