Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Think I've Made a Terrible Mistake...

When I found out Canada was going to be HoH I was THRILLED like most of us. Here was a chance to deal a blow to the First Five and specifically to our most hated houseguests Andrew and Sabrina. I worked hard voting and trying to convince others to vote for them, all because I didn't like them. But I was wrong, I know that now.

I got so caught up in the hate I forgot that Andrew Gordon and Sabrina Abbate are real people, and as it turns out much better people than I thought they were. Andrew has really opened my eyes these last couple of days since the feeds came back. I was expecting to see a bull in a China shop, someone determined to make everyone pay for the slight he received; instead I get this down-to-Earth guy who's accepted his fate and realizes the error of his ways! WTF?!?

Last night he had a heart to heart with Allison in the bedroom and it really moved me. I guess I was wrong to hate Allison because she must have seen in him what I see now.

What a beautiful couple.
I think that he was probably just acting the way he was because of the pressure of the show, I was feeling bad about it after midnight last night and Tom was nice enough to take my Skype call, I told him how I was feeling and he told me that he felt the pressure when he was on Big Brother Canada and it made him do things that he never would have done in real life. I'm sorry Andrew, I was wrong about you. I hope that when he gets out of the house he'll accept my apology for leading the charge to evict him, but I can understand if he wouldn't.

I thought Sabrina was just a heartless bitch but I watched After Dark yesterday and in the video I posted earlier of Officer Sarah you really get to see that Sabrina is a nice girl with a great sense of humor. I think she probably just has a lot of anxiety in the house. As someone who suffers from anxiety I know that much like love it can make you do stupid things. Things you'd never do otherwise. Also she probably had low self esteem because of her size and she probably thinks of herself as the least attractive girl in the house, imagine that kind of pressure when you're on a TV show.

So, thankfully for Sabrina at least it appears that she's not going home this week. I hope that she, or at least one of her allies can win HoH. I'd really like to see her go all the way and win, because at the end of the day she is an awesome player. You may disagree with me on my change of heart but there is no denying she was playing a great game up until Canada's HoH. I just hope that she'll forgive me for all the mean things I've said about her and we can be Twitter friends like Tom, Liza and I.

I thought about deleting all the mean things I've said about Sabrina, but that's the coward's way out. I'm a man, and a man stands up and takes responsibility for his mistakes.

Another thing I want to get off my chest is WTF is up with Jon? Ever since he won the veto he's been sooooooo full of himself; Andrew pointed it out last night in his conversation with Allison and I have to agree. I have to admit I was totally fooled by Jon but I'm not going to be any more. I'm now firmly on the side of Sabrina, Rachelle and Kenny and as I said above I hope one of them wins HoH so they can send him PACKING!

Anyway, that's my Mea Culpa. I hope that the rest of you can read this and at least keep an open mind, I know it's hard to let go of hate but hey Darth Vader did it in the end. LOL STAR WARS REFERENCE FTW!

If you still can't believe me check out this conversation on the feeds last night, it was really moving and what changed my mind about Andrew and Sabrina.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Rate This Post