Monday, March 17, 2014

My Absolutely, Completely, Totally, UNOFFICIAL Results of the #BuzzWorthy Contest

Methodology: So, basically what I did was set up my laptop with a search on Twitter for each of the hashtags and then just let it sit there. As you know Twitter will keep telling you how many tweets have built up since you last refreshed, so I just didn't refresh. I started late so it's not %100 accurate but it'll give an idea who the contenders are.

Then I checked Instagram at 11pm Eastern and copied down those results, added em up and voila!

So here are the results in order of total votes I captured.

Adel...................516 Instagram, 2169 Twitter = 2685
Jon...................1117 Instagram, 1405 Twitter = 2522

Heather..............216 Instagram, 1487 Twitter = 1703
Kenny.................703 Instagram, 885 Twitter = 1588
Allison................638 Instagram, 411 Twitter = 1049
Sarah..................377 Instagram, 477 Twitter = 854

Neda...................353 Instagram, 458 Twitter = 811
Arlie....................467 Instagram, 342 Twitter = 809
Rachelle..............285 Instagram, 204 Twitter = 489
Ika.....................270 Instagram, 172 Twitter = 442

Andrew..............273 Instagram, 79 Twitter = 352
Paul...................114 Instagram, 194 Twitter = 308
Sabrina..............146 Instagram, 142 Twitter = 288



As you can see Adel and Jon are neck and neck with Heather and Kenny within striking distance. Allison is an outside chance if there were A LOT of early votes I didn't manage to capture on Twitter.


Some of the more interesting results for me are how amazingly Heather did on Twitter and how poorly she did on Instagram. I'll have to look at her video to see what was so bad about it. I'm also surprised at how poorly Neda did. I think it would have been a lot better for her if she'd had more time post Nomination episode, she made a great impression on a lot of people in that episode including me.

The bottom 3 correlate to my weekly poll of who your least favorite houseguest is. I'm disappointed Andrew didn't finish last, but he did have the worst showing on Twitter with a paltry 79 tweets compared to Adel's 2169 and was a little more than half as much as the next lowest Sabrina's 142. Unless Big Brother is rigging this he won't be getting the power.

So now the question becomes what the power will be? My big hope is that it's either the power to evict one of the other houseguests immediately, and Adel or Heather wins it and uses it on Andrew, or it's a Diamond Power of Veto and Adel uses it to take Heather off the block and put Andrew up. Jon seemed to be wrapped around Kandrew's finger in tonight's episode, but there was his "Toolbox" comment from last week, so I don't know what to think of him. The moral of this story is I can't be %100 sure that Jon would vote Andrew out.

Time, as the wise man said, will tell.

No comments:

Rate This Post