Saturday, March 16, 2013

PowerSHIT Results

Wow, it was closer than I thought. Suzette was saved by a %55 to %45 decision. Big props to the %45 of Canadians (and Americans who know how to use a VPN) who have a fucking clue. Gives me hope that I'm not as alone as I thought.


To the rest of you, you'd better fuckin recognize how awesome Tom is or find your sorry asses in HELL. That's right I said it bitches, go re-read the Bible, book of Exodus Chapter 20 verses 1-17:

1. I am Tom the Lord thy God, Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images of anyone other than Tom.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord Tom thy God in vain.
4. Remember Tom's Birthday, and to keep it holy.
5. Honour Tom's father and Mother.
6. Thou shalt not kill Tom's buzz.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery, unless it's with Tom.
8. Thou shalt not steal Tom's satisfaction at evicting Suzette.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against Tom.
10. Thou shalt not covet Tom's Head of Household.

No comments:

Rate This Post