Monday, March 25, 2013

Liza Explains Why She Voted to Evict Emmett on the Murtz Jaffer Show

One of the biggest storylines inside the Big Brother Canada house after the first eviction was who the one vote in the 11-1 ousting of Kat was. Everyone speculated, Gary tried to protect himself with Emmett by vowing to find out who it was, but no one figured out it was Liza. (Although I seem to recall her admitting to it much later to either Jillian or Peter in the main bedroom much later in the game, if anyone has video of it hook me up in the comments.)

Big Brother never asked Liza why she did it and I was always curious about it, was it personal with Emmett WAY back then or was it just a strategic move to create distrust in the house?

I asked Liza on Twitter but I'm sure she gets like 10 billion tweets a day so I'm not surprised I didn't get a reply, but thankfully Murtz Jaffer picked my question (and even complimented it as a good one!) and asked Liza and Tom. Thanks Murtz!

WARNING WHEN YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO START WITH
YOU VOLUME LOW AND THEN ADJUST UPWARDS, THE
AUDIO ON MURTZ'S SIDE COMES THROUGH VERY LOUD.


So, it wasn't either or. It was both! lol. I thought it was a great move though, and I think everyone dissing Liza as not being intelligent should take notes. (Though I personally think it's uptight women who are jealous of her)

We also learn from Tom's answer and the subsequent discussion that the whole house was wanting to keep Emmett from the time Suzette nominated he and Tom. As an independent thinker Liza didn't like being told what to do and thus focused her attention on Tom, what's interesting about that is that is in this answer we pretty much discover the catalyst that eventually created their nomance. So I inadvertently got two great answers for the price of one. :)

No comments:

Rate This Post