Monday, March 18, 2013

The Tom and Liza Show

Earlier tonight Tom and Liza blew off some steam and had a hilarious back and forth out in the snow. I literally laughed my ass off, that's right Canada I have no ass any more!


I've said before Tom has a fuckin epic sense of humor, and this just proves it. Too bad it's so long cuz I would love to see them air this on the Wednesday show.

Liza: She (Fictional caller 'girl from Nanaimo') wants to know, are you going to get a new cuddle buddy in this game?
Tom: Oh, good question am I going to get a new cuddle buddy in this game? Well, is Andrew available? Cuz I did start off with him.

Liza: (fictional caller from Ottawa) Tom, are you disappointed in Gary's decision to put you on the block?
Tom: Well, it's like this bro. I live my life by my word, and if you don't live your life by your word you're pretty worthless. Gary, you should have been out week one/week 2 man. I know in Ottawa you don't act like that. He didn't keep his word to me, that's not cool. You know what I'm sayin bro?

Liza: Commercial break
Tom: Commercial break! Wow, that whole acting thing takes a lot out of you.

No comments:

Rate This Post