Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tom Opens Up To Liza

Tom hasn't opened up a lot in this game, but knowing Wednesday was his last night with Liza (Unless we get a miracle Twist) he opened up to her and showed the side of him I've been telling people was there from the start of this blog. I watch him a lot on the feeds and one of the many things I've noticed is that he always opens the door for his lady. I think in a lot of ways he's an old school gentleman which I can relate to because I always seem like I'm stuck in the past when it comes to that sort of thing. Like I should have been born in chivalry times. LOL.


Edit, forgot to credit Corndogger of JokersUpdate for the vid.

I can't say I know exactly what he's gone through, and what he did to Alec is inexcusable, but I've also had a lot of hardship in my life, lost my sister to Cancer in 2011, and know that sometimes the weight of life can make you into a person you're not. Tom has some growing up to do there's no doubt about that, but in a way he's had to grow up faster than any of us really should have to.

Obviously as a Tom fan I hope he stays tonight, my best case scenario is he stays, wins the HoH and the POV and then doesn't use it on Gary, in his speech telling him he should have kept his word, and sends Gary packing to avenge his lady. But regardless of what happens I wish him the best of luck. I hope his Mom beats the living snot out of Cancer, beats it so fucking bad it cries like the little cowardly bitch Cancer is.

As far as Liza goes, there seems to be controversy out there over whether her father passed away of Cancer. In this clip she tells Peter that she should lie and say her dad is dying of cancer and she can't afford the chemo. Then there were reports she told Tom her dad died of cancer. If she lied about that I think that's fuckin disgusting, but I have no idea whether her dad did die of cancer or not. So I'll reserve judgment except to say her original 'plan' makes me sick.

No comments:

Rate This Post